Fungal Toenail Treatments in Darwin, Humpty Doo and Casuarina
Looking for toenail fungus treatment? Contact Darwin Foot Clinic.
What is Fungal Toenail?
Toenail fungus, or onychomycosis, is an infection in, on or under the nail that is caused by fungi overgrowth or exposure.
The visible and most common signs of a fungal infection are:
- Yellow or white streaks on the nail surface (lateral onychomycosis)
- Crumbling of the corner or tip of the nail (distal onychomycosis)
- Weakening, thickening or complete loss of the nail
- Scaling under the nail (subungal hyperkeratosis)
- Distortion or detachment of nail
Feet are especially susceptible to this infection because they spend a considerable amount of time confined to shoes, which is the perfect environment for this fungi to grow and thrive.
We specialise in treating fungal toenail
Need to get rid of stubborn toe fungus? Call on
Lunula Laser Therapy
At Darwin Foot Clinic, our specialists alleviate pain and discomfort with Lunula Laser therapy.
Used to treat onychomycosis, this is a low-level contained laser that directly targets the infection without causing pain or damaging the nail, nail bed or surrounding area. Completed in-clinic, the procedure takes only a few minutes and results in noticeably clearer and stronger nails.
Get in touch with our team. We will diagnose your condition and determine whether this is the best treatment path for you.
Alleviate pain and discomfort
- Foot and ankle care
- Fungal toenail treatments
- Unparalleled customer service
- A wide range of treatments
- Professional and dedicated practitioners
- Top-quality orthotics
- Palmerston City
- Humpty Doo